Thursday, August 18, 2011

A letter from a new student

Dear  Sue,
 I am Khashayar Daneshfar. I am 14 years old. I want to study phyisics and mathematics in high school. Now, I am learning English with Mr. Taghdarreh. I have been learning English with Mr. Taghdarreh for about 2 weeks, and I have been studying English for about 2 years.  
  I was (use 'am' here.  It goes better with the other verb in the sentence (cannot) convinced that the language schools cannot teach English well, because, their teachers teach different English books on the same level.
  We have four people in our family and I have one sister. We live in Tehran near Mr. Taghdarreh.   
   I go to a football club on even days and on odd days, I come to my English class with Mr. Taghdarreh. I will try to connect my internet but for now, I go to my friend’s house and send my latters to you. I hope I will succeed in learning the English language .
       Yours friendly
                         Khashayar Daneshfar

1 comment:

Sue said...

Dear Khashayar, I think you are doing very well in learning English. I have made a few suggestions that Mr. T can explain for you and the only way to get very good at any language is to read it, listen to it, and use a good dictionary.

I suggest that you learn the different verb forms so well that you can see them in your sleep.

I welcome you to the English language and hope that I can be of help to you as you learn.

Your friend,

Sue