Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A letter from a new friend

Hello,

I am Shahram Sharifnia and I am living in Tehran, I am 21 years old.
I am new student of Mr. Taghdareh English class and I want to learn English very fast.
I am student at Shahed University in Tehran and I study hardware computer engineering and I love it very much.

I want to learn English because:

1-      I’m interested in English.
2-      Most of my major resources and papers are English.
3-      I want to further education in America or other English countries.
4-      I want to read, write, understand and speak English such as my native language.
I hope Mr. Taghdareh, Mrs. Sue and other friends help me in order to I reach these goals.
Regards, Shahram

2 comments:

Faranak said...

Dear Shahram,
Welcome to the site, this site is very useful for us. T is very wonderful teacher and Sue is very kind and lovely woman, she always helps us a lot.
I hope your English becomes better very fast as you like.
Regards, Faranak.

Sue said...

Dear Shahram, You write a very good English letter and let me welcome you to Leaves. Your reasons for studying English are sound. There is much innovation happening in the US and other English speaking companies. I heard today that in a very short time there will be US autos made with a device that will prevent one car from hitting another. If you get too close, a warning sound is heard. There is also research to have cars steer themselves, but that is farther in the future.

I am happy that my country is once again returning to its creative nature and looking to energy and technology for the future.

Corrections:

I am Shahram Sharifnia and I am living in Tehran (Period here) I am 21 years old.
I am new student of Mr. Taghdareh('s This is a possessive) English class and I want to learn English very fast.
I am student at Shahed University in Tehran and I study hardware computer engineering and I love it very much.

I want to learn English because:

1- I’m interested in English.
2- Most of my major resources and papers are English.
3- I want to (need verb. explore, or have)further education in America or other English countries.
4- I want to read, write, understand and speak English (as though it was) my native language.
I hope Mr. Taghdareh, Mrs. Sue and other friends help me in order to I reach these goals.
Regards, Shahram


Your friend, Sue