Saturday, December 4, 2010

Bahman's letter to Sue,

Dear Sue,
Thank you for correcting my last letter. I think it had very mistakes. I searched in internet about The Beatles band and I download a piece from them. Its name is “
While My Guitar Gently Weeps” and it is very beautiful.
I read about The Beatles band and I understood that The Beatles were an English
rock band, formed in Liverpool in 1960, and one of the most commercially successful and critically acclaimed acts in the history of popular music.[
When I listen to Paver piece (that piece that I sent it for you) I have a special fell. I think it has a secret. I should speak about it with my maestro.
My young brother goes to Setar class and I am very glad. I hope he can play Setar in future.
Did you read about Imam Hoseyn?
I am waiting for the first practice and the first subject.
Take care,
Bahman

No comments: