Friday, December 17, 2010

A note from Sue

To Those on this Blog:  T has been working so very hard to create a bridge between our American Philosopher/writer and those in Iran that might be interested.

I have wondered how you could do so much, Ali, and I firmly believe that creating a Persian Walden is a work of a lifetime. Masnavi is a beautiful work that it is already available to both English speakers, and Persian speakers. Walden is the creation of a new bridge. I know we will all support you in your decision.

What you are attempting is a massive work! God bless you.
Sue

1 comment:

Alireza Taghdarreh said...

Sue: and I firmly believe that creating a Persian Walden is a work of a lifetime.

Ali: And the joy and pleasure of a lifetime too. More so when I read it with one of the fruits of Thoreau's thoughts in the present day US -- one of the products of a Thoreauvian life style.