Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Introduction

Hello Sue,

My name is Marzieh Gholami. I am 24 years old girl. I have a masters degree in Persian literature and am trying to pass the entry examination for a PhD course. I wrote my first short story at the age of 10 and my first novel in 200 pages at the age of 18. It was a romance with a happy ending story.

I am happy to be in your company. I hope I can write my own posts in English to this blog pretty soon. So far I have only studied the Persian literature in only Persian. I have just decided to start learning English or I am about to make that decision!

What could be the best first steps towards learning English?

Many thanks and best regards,

Marzieh

2 comments:

Faranak said...

Dear Marzieh,
Welcome to the site. I'm very happy a young Iranian writer joins us.
Sue is a wonderful writer and she helps us very much.
What is the name of your first novel?
Have you written other novels?

Have a nice time.
Faranak.

Sue said...

Hello Marzieh, What a pleasure having you join us! Please tell me what type of help you will need to make your study of English fun and beneficial.

Regards, Sue